Thursday, April 29, 2010

Love at First Sight!

Is this not the cutest picture or what? Kim had a photographer at Hayes' birthday party and she emailed me the pictures today. This one just melts my heart. They are two precious little kiddos!


Here's a little girl that I loved at first sight!!! She looks like she's posing before she drives off...wonder if it will be like this when she turns 16?!?


And I'm pretty sure that my mom and dad are having "love at first sight" seeing this boat in person today!!!

My parents left today to celebrate their anniversary. I really hope they have a blast...even though I'm still here working and not there having fun myself!!! They planned this cruise awhile back as an anniversary gift to themselves...and they truly deserve this vacation! We will miss them dearly though and can't wait for them to get back. We haven't been to Cleveland in 3 weeks and we are having withdrawls! We did get to see my parents last weekend when they came to our house to babysit Caroline during the day and then they treated us to a dinner at our favorite restaurant, Norman's Landing.
Have fun mom and dad!!!

1 comment:

  1. Caroline is warning him, "You better not break my heart, I'm trusting you". So cute. Love them!

    ReplyDelete