Yesterday, I had four people stop me to tell me how much Caroline looks like me. I can see a lot of me in her such as her hair and facial features/expressions but I feel like she has a lot of her daddy's features too. One thing that she does have of her daddy's is his appetite. She can eat and eat and not gain an ounce...just like daddy! Last night for dinner, she ate an entire piece of pizza, fruit cup, animal crackers, graham crackers, and applesauce. I thought it was funny when I picked her up from daycare today and her teacher told me that she has never seen a child eat so much and be so little. I think she might be going through a growth spurt right now. She's also teething like crazy...her one year molars have finally cut through the gums. I'll be glad when our teething days are over!
Here's some pics I took the other night of her and Blake playing.

This next pic is funny. Caroline was having a blast grabbing her daddy's glasses!

You can tell she's still determined to grab those glasses off of daddy's face!

And here are some pictures we took on our walk the other night. Caroline LOVES going on walks after dinner. We usually go for walks in her pink car but on this particular night we decided to use the umbrella stroller. I love our walks together. It's such a fun time to be together and soak in the beauty around us!


No comments:
Post a Comment