Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a wonderful Easter and hope that you and your family did as well! Blake and I loved the Good Friday service and it was SO wonderful to get out as a couple...we don't do that often enough:)

It was such a beautiful weekend and we soaked up every minute of it! On Saturday, Caroline and I even had our first mommy/daughter lunch...just the two of us! I look forward to many more lunches together. Even though we miss daddy a lot on Saturdays, it's really nice to have one on one time to be with Caroline. Blake gets his one on one time on Thursday and their days are always special together!

Here's what the Easter bunny left for Caroline...she got 3 books, a frog, new PJ's, and some easter eggs!

Here are some pics of us in Cleveland at my parents house after church. I didn't manage to get a great pic of all of us but we tried! The sun was so bright but I'll take sun anyday over rain:)






Caroline loved swinging in the swing that her grandma and grandpa bought her.


My mom fixed a wonderful dinner for all of us. We had honey baked ham, potato casserole, green beans, squash casserole, rolls, veggies, fruit, and carrot cake. Yes, she always over does herself and it was so yummy! After dinner, we went back outside to do an egg hunt with my niece and nephew. Caroline was too little to understand and she was more occupied with swinging. I forgot to take pics of the egg hunt...go figure! Blake and I had fun acting like kids when we were hiding the eggs! It was hard to go back to work today after such a wonderful weekend. Can't wait till Friday comes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment