
Last Sunday after church, I had to go to the outlet mall to exchange some shorts that I had bought for Caroline. Apparently, I loved the shorts because I had accidently bought two pairs of them (not on the same shopping trip)! When we got home, Caroline saw her new outfit that I had bought her in exchange for the shorts. She must have loved it because she carried it around the house for a good 30 minutes...even through me trying to change her clothes.
I just love this picture...nothing better than big bows and diaper covers (and that is her new outfit that she is holding)!

The following pictures are of Caroline's first girl fight. She lost (not that I would want to know that the other girl got hurt but I hate when my baby gets the bad end of the deal!) When I walked in the daycare on Tuesday, I immediately had to sign a paper saying that Caroline had been scratched on the face. I didn't think much of it. Then, I walk in her room and her teacher tells me that it all started with all of the kiddos looking out the window at the plumber trying to fix a water thing that they play with in the summer. Well, apparently Caroline was hogging the window and this little girl came up behind Caroline and was trying to push her back. In the process of trying to get a window spot, she scratched Caroline on the face. It looked a little rough. Here's what it looked like while that night. I cleaned it good and put some ointment on it. I'm sure by the end of the week it will be gone. I know that this kind of stuff is going to happen since she goes to daycare...but it still breaks my heart.


And, I had to post this next picture. Look at those beautiful eyes!
AWE! Poor thing! Isn't it heart breaking when they get hurt? Hope she is feeling better!
ReplyDelete