Blake and I are going to the Good Friday service at the Verizon Amphitheater tonight to here Louie Giglio speak and to enjoy a night of worship. We have been looking forward to this for awhile now. We wanted to go last year but if you remember there was a horrible storm last Good Friday so we ended up not going but everyone said it was amazing! So, I wanted to make sure not to miss it this year. Plus, it gives us a night out as a couple to focus on the most important person in our life...which is something that we struggle to do in our busy lives.
I can't wait to start this Easter weekend off with such a wonderful night and to remember what this holiday is all about. I thank God for dying on the cross for my sins, for my beautiful family that he has given me, and for a wonderful daughter. I pray that Caroline will grow up knowing the reason for Easter and not just the "fun" that comes with it.
I hope that all of you have a wonderful Easter weekend!!!
Park City Utah
-
When we first had babies, one of my dreams was that when they each turned
13 - I wanted to take them on a special trip - just them and Scott and I.
I wa...
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment