Monday, April 12, 2010

It's official...

...we finally have a full time walker in our house!!! I tried for 2 hours tonight to post a video of her walking but it just isn't working for me. If anyone has any tips, please let me know. I'm not sure if it's just our horrible computer or if it's a user error.

Caroline sure did enjoy being outside this past weekend. We spent majority of Saturday and Sunday letting her play outside. She loved swinging, sliding, playing with bubbles, and riding her toys...oh and helping her grandma and grandaddy do yard work! She worked so hard that she had to come in and have a gatorade break... This is what happens when you play hard all day!!! We also found out this weekend that Caroline is possibly allergic to peanut butter. I say possibly b/c we haven't had her officially tested but she had peanut butter twice and broke out in hives both times. So my "unofficial" guess is that she is indeed allergic to peanuts. But she has eaten things made out of peanut oil and didn't have the allergic reaction so I don't think she has a serious case of it but none the less, she can't have peanut butter right now. It scared me to death to see her face broke out like it did. We go in 2 weeks for her 15 month check up so we'll mention to the dr then and see if there's anything we need to do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment