
As far as words she can say: Mama, Dada, Grand-ma, Nana, Hi, Bye-Bye, Bubbles, and Uh-oh. I'm sure there are a couple more but that's all I can remember right now. The "bubbles" word is a new one for us. I got out some bubbles on Sunday and she immediately said "Bubbles!". So I'm assuming she learned that one at daycare since I had never taught her that! That's one advantage to daycare! I saw them doing flash cards with her the other day and it made me feel so good knowing that she is learning new things and new words everyday and that she has teachers dedicated to making sure she is hitting her milestones.
If you ask her where her nose, mouth, eyes, and ears are she can point to the correct body part. She loves for Blake and I to sing her the "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes" song to her.
She waves hi and bye to everyone and will also blow you a big kiss. She's recently started giving Blake and I big kisses on the cheeks. It's the sweetest thing and just melts our hearts.
She has been able to shake her head from side-to-side to indicate "no" but she just stared shaking her head up and down to indicate "yes".
She loves riding toys and would let you push her in them all day long. She also likes getting on/off the riding toy but doesn't like for us to help her. She is miss independence for sure!!! She also loves being outside. She would live out there if I would let her!
She is in love with her cousins and will play as hard as she can to keep up with them when she sees them on Sunday's.
I have photo albums on our coffee table of all of the pictures of her first year. She loves pulling them down and sitting on the floor and looking at all of the pictures. I guess she gets that from me b/c I love looking at pictures.
We are really enjoying this age and watching Caroline learn the world around her. Blake and I are amazed at how quickly she learns things these days and we act like it's Christmas morning everytime she does something new! We get way too excited!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment