Here we are ready to go to the campground. I'm looking a little rough and tired!

We started off the childrens program with a cute balloon release. Each kid wrote a message that included their name, address, email, etc and put it in a plastic bag and tied it to the balloon. Each year we do this and we always have someone that responds back saying they received out balloon. How cool is that? So here were are releasing our balloons.






Later in the afternoon the kids did slip-n-slide. This isn't just any slip-n-slide folks...it's an awesome slip-n-slide! They get a HUGE slide that looks like a trash bag and put baby shampoo and about 3-4 water hoses. It is always a hit with the kids. I wasn't planning on letting Caroline participate but she was dying to get wet so Blake took her. She loved it. We have a little dare devil on our hands!




After the slip-n-slide, Caroline just crashed. She slept for over 3 hours.

Each Saturday the kids do a program to show what they've practiced all week. We all wear our campmeeting t-shirts. This year the shirts were so cute and were so true. The back says, "Loudsville Campmeeting...hard to explain but I love to tell the story". So true, campmeeting is so hard to explain to others but I love to tell everyone about our wonderful campmeeting moments!





After the Saturday church service, the campground hosted smores and a bonfire. Here we are enjoying a delicious smore! It wouldn't be campmeeting without a smore!




So that wraps up my posts of Campmeeting. I hope you've enjoyed reading about all of our fun! It is truly such a fun week...even if it is busy! The kids really learned a lot this year and were so excited about receiving their own personal Bibles. Our theme this year was "I love to tell the story" and each night we had someone give their testimony. It was amazing to see how God works in people! I really enjoyed hearing the wonderful preaching and singing that we had all week long! Next year, you should join us!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment