Friday, July 30, 2010

Campmeeting 2010- Friday

Friday morning we decided to sleep in and skip the children's program. We were all so tired so it was a nice change in the routine! Shortly after waking up and eating breakfast, Caroline decided she wanted grandma to give her a pedicure. All girls have to have good looking toes!



I had scheduled Caroline's 18 month dr's appt for that Friday since I was already off from work so we drove to Cumming for her appt. She was such a ham for the dr and he said she is talking well above what she should be for right now. He said she talks more like a 2 year old instead of a 1 year old. That made me so proud! I owe most of it to daycare though b/c they really work hard with her and do flash cards with her all day long. The dr checked out her war wounds from campmeeting and thought everything would heal quickly! I was praying he wouldn't think that we abuse her! Here's her stats from her 18 month visit:

Height: 30.50; 19th percentile
Weight: 20lbs 11oz; 6th percentile (she's going to be a shrimp!)

Here's some pics I took of her while we were waiting for the dr.




Caroline had on the cutest mini skirt. I tried so hard to get a cute pic of it but it's hard to get a toddler to stand still. This was the best I could do!


After the dr's visit we went to campmeeting, had dinner, and tried to go to church but Caroline didn't have patience to sit very long so I ended up sitting with her on the porch. My mom had made Kendall and Caroline matching dresses for them to wear during campmeeting. They were adorable!







This is what a hot little girl looks like after she's been running around chasing frogs!


We had planned to stay at the tent Friday night but at 10:30pm it was still in the 80's and so humid. We were all dripping in sweat so we decided to go on to my parents house and sleep in the air contitioned house! That wraps up our fun Friday!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Caroline will let you paint her toes! I have a hard enough time cutting Emily's toenails! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete