I've been trying to decide all week how I wanted to post our pictures. Since we use this blog as a scrapbook of our memories, I thought that I would do a play by play everyday this week of what we did that day last week. Make sense? So, for instance, I'll start off this post on Sunday since that was our first day at the campground. Hopefully, I'll find time every night to post about what we did that day (last week).
So, here it goes. Last Sunday started off our campmeeting 2010. They had a gospel singing that night to start off the week. Caroline sat through about half of it...it's hard to keep her attention for a long period of time these days. Actually, the only pictures I have of that night are of her eating at her cool new picnic table that her grandma and grandaddy bought her. It's just her size and she loved it all week!



Since Blake and I had to work on Monday, we left late that night and came back home. Caroline stayed with my parents and had a spend the night party with her grandparents and her cousin Kendall.
Check back each night for a new update!
looking forward to your weeks' posts. I've never been to camp meeting (we're Baptist and I don't think we have those around these parts!), so I'm curious to see what it's all about. :)
ReplyDeleteMiss C is so cute and getting so big!