Saturday, July 17, 2010

Fun Day!

Caroline and I had a fun day today hanging out together. We met up with some of my co-workers from my previous job at Relish in downtown Roswell. We had a lot of fun catching up since we haven't seen each other in awhile! Rich and Caroline loved meeting each other and running around together. They were so sweet when we left, they gave each other big hugs and Rich kissed Caroline's forehead! Too bad I didn't get any pictures of me and my friends...guess we were too busy chasing the kids!







After lunch, Caroline and I ran a few errands and then came home for naps. After napping, we started packing and getting ready for campmeeting. I'm such a heavy packer. I never know what I want to take so I just take it all! I usually only end up wearing half of what I bring but you never know what you might need!

Here's some funny pictures of Caroline after her bath tonight. She LOVES staring and talking to herself in front of the mirror. We have a little diva on our hands!




I probably won't be blogging much next week but will be sure to take plently of pictures from our trip to update when we get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment