Monday, July 26, 2010

Campmeeting 2010- Monday

Like I mentioned in my previous post, Blake and I worked on Monday so we didn't get to see Caroline much that day. I ended up getting off work early so that I could make it to the church service at campmeeting. Mom and dad kept Caroline all day for us. It seems as if she had a blast hanging out with her grandparents and her cousin Kendall. They played outside, went to the grocery store, took a nap, and went to a bakery for the best cupcakes I have ever eaten!

I got up there around 5:00 and we ate dinner and went to church. Suprisingly, all the kids sat through the entire service. I was especially excited about this service because the preacher that was preaching was the preacher that married Blake and I. He's a long time friend and I haven't seen him in 4 years. It was so nice to hear him preach and to see him and his family.

I had the rest of the week off so we decided to stay in our "tent" (aka cabin) that night. Almost all families stay up there all week long b/c they are from out of town but we have an advantage...my parents live 5 min away so we can chose if we want to stay in the non air conditioned tent or the air conditioned house!

Unfortunately, I have no pictures from Monday. Keeping up with Caroline that night was all I could do. I didn't even think of getting the camera out when I got up there. Our time went by so fast and before I knew it we were getting ready for bed. So, if you are looking for pictures (as I'm sure most of you are!) then you'll have to check back tomorrow. (I promise the rest of the posts will have a TON of pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment