We've been busy celebrating Blake's birthday the last couple of days! I had got him tickets to the Gwinnett Braves game for Thursday so after work we went to the game on a "date". We had debated about taking Caroline with us but after we thought of how much we would be up and down with her, listening to whining, changing diapers, etc we thought she would have more fun staying home with grandma and granddaddy! Plus, Blake and I couldn't even remember the last time we had done anything just the two of us so we were way over due! We had a blast. I think I like going to the minor league braves game more than the major league. I highly recommend it to anyone that likes baseball. We had great seats and it wasn't crowded at all so we were able to move to different seats throughout the game. Blake came very close to catching a foul ball and we had fun visiting with "Chopper"!
Here we are before we left.

Here's our friend Chopper! He kept squirting the crowd with a water gun! It felt good since it was almost 100 degrees outside!

We chased (literally)Chopper to get a picture with him. What can I say...we are kids at heart!

Last night Blake's parents came over to continue the celebration. We went to our favorite mexican restaurant...Chepe's. We had fun chatting at dinner, getting to see Blake get embarassed with a big party hat, and then eating a yummy cake!
Here's Blake and Caroline with his parents...

Daddy and Caroline..

Caroline was a bit impatient so she and Grammy walked around...

Miss cutie wondering when we can go in and eat!

Blake with his party hat...(I'm not sure if purple is his color though!)
No comments:
Post a Comment