Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Throwing fits and Vacation!

I took these pictures last week but forgot to post them. We've been seeing a lot more of these "fits" lately. I think the terrible two's are approaching us fast! Don't get me wrong...there's plenty of sweet moments with this sweet girl but we are now getting a taste of how good her lungs are and how great she can throw herself down when she doesn't get her way. Oh my! I think in these pictures she was mad because we had offered her milk and she didn't want it so she just fell to the ground and started crying. See what I mean??!! So, for the most part we ignore her...and once she realizes no one is paying her attention, then she stops and goes on with her life.




We are going to be off next week from work/daycare and I'm THRILLED! We are going to be in Cleveland all week at Campmeeting. I can't even tell you how excited I am about this. I've gone to campmeeting every year since I was Caroline's age and I can't wait to share the great memories that I have with Caroline. It will be a fun and awesome week with family and friends. I'm REALLY excited this year because the preacher that was with me when I got saved and who married Blake and I is going to be preaching. I love him and his family so much and can't wait to catch up with him and hear his sermons. I loved his sermons when he was my preacher (years ago) so I'm thrilled to hear him talk again. I've been counting down for this week to come for awhile now and it feels like this week cannot move any slower!! Funny how that works!

No comments:

Post a Comment