Caroline started in a new room this week at daycare. I'm really excited for her because she's learning a lot but the other part of me is sad b/c it's just another reminder of how fast she is growing!
She comes home saying new things all of the time. And she's acting like she's getting closer to start potty training too because she will tell me that she's just peed or pooped after she goes in her diaper. I must say that I'm NOT ready for this phase. I've been dreading potty training for months now. Hopefully she'll be somewhat easy to train.
We also are 6 months away from taking her paci away. Her dr said that it is fine for her to have her paci until she's 2. He said that it wasn't affecting her teeth or anything like that so to let her have it until we are ready to take it away. I'm thinking I'll just go cold turkey when we do decide to do it. That's what we did for her bottle and it was a breeze. Now, I don't by any means think that removing the paci is going to be a breeze but I do believe in the whole "out of sight out of mind" theory. It will probably take her a few days to get used to it but hopefully she'll forget about it!
Other than that, Blake and I have just been busy working and keeping up with our very busy toddler! We are planning on going to Savannah in a few weeks for our 4 year anniversary. I'm really excited and am looking forward to eating some yummy southern food!
And because I don't want to write a boring post with no picture, here's a cute picture of Caroline with Blake's dad. Blake's parents came over last weekend to see Caroline. In this picture, Caroline and granddaddy were watching the video that we had done of her at campmeeting. Caroline loves watching herself on TV!

Hopefully the next post we will have something more interesting to talk about!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment