All dressed up for church...she wasn't quite awake yet, though! We went to the early church and literally got her up, gave her a quick breakfast and were out the door!


Here she is enjoying a fun summer treat!


This is what Caroline does when she doesn't want to listen to mommy and daddy!!!


Speaking of ears, Caroline had an ENT follow up appt last week. The dr said her ear tubes look great and are still in the right place. She goes back in December for her year follow up appointment. All week last week she was very congested but I kept calling it teething because she was getting 2 new teeth in. While at the ENT, they checked her over, tested her for strep b/c her throat apparently looked awhile. She tested negative so they determined that she had a bad sinus infection. Guess I won't be getting the mommy of the year award. But I swear when we take her to the dr b/c we think somethings wrong they tell us it's just teething. It's so hard to know which is which sometimes. I guess my clue was the sleepless nights we had 4 days in a row due to her coughing.
Here's pics of Caroline playing in my parents convertible yesterday. She thought she was hot stuff.



She had a "fit" about having to go inside after playing around outside on the slide and threw herself on the floor coming up my parents steps. Well when she fell she started crying. I picked her up to hug her and realized she had blood on her shirt. I looked at her face and her mouth was bleeding. She busted her lip yet again. Poor baby. Here's the best shot I could get of the fat lip (please ignore the awlful snotty nose). This was about an hour after it happened. It looked much better today...thank goodness!

That about wraps our our last week and weekend! I promise not to wait another week before blogging!
No comments:
Post a Comment