Sunday, August 29, 2010

Savannah trip!

To say we had a blast in Savannah would be a huge understatement! We enjoyed ourselves so much. We were able to visit the beach a couple of times. This was the first time Caroline had been to the beach and I wasn't sure how she would react but she loved it.














We also were able to eat some yummy food. We ate at Paula Dean's restuarant and at Ms. Wilkes restaurant. Great southern food and Caroline loved the bananna pudding!








We enjoyed staying with my aunt in her beautiful house & guest house. We went to watch the sunrise on her dock everyday. Simply beautiful!







Blake and I were able to escape on our anniversary for a date night!


And Caroline made a friend while we were there...






Caroline did NOT like the long car ride home!!!

I may post more pictures later this week if time allows! Sorry for the long post...there were just too many cute pictures and I couldn't just pick one or two for the blog!

Thanks Maryellen for letting us come and visit!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had a blast! I love C's little bathing suits. She's such a cuties.

    ReplyDelete