
Since Caroline's 1st birthday is about 4 weeks away, I've been in planning mode. I've ordered her a special outfit for the day...a pink tutu, a onesie with a 1 and her name monogrammed and a special birthday bib. I've decided what kind of food we would have, what kind of cake I would get her and that we would just do a small party with immediate family members at our house. (she seems to get way too overwhelmed with an audience!) So, today I picked out her party invitations but needed a picture to go on them. Wow...I did NOT realize how hard it is to get just one decent picture of a busy toddler. I think I ended up with a good one but it took us about an hour! She was laughing her head off the entire time and thought it was funny that mommy was struggling to get a decent picture! I think I'm going to use the picture above but here are some of our out-takes.







Caroline goes tomorrow for her ear tube surgery. Please say a special prayer for her tonight that everything goes well. I know everything will be fine and that she will be so much better with the tubes but it still makes any parent nervous to put their child through surgery. Her surgery is at 7:40am so we should be back home fairly early. I'll update everyone once we get home!
ok, so I was just reading your blog and thought "oh, how weird she is getting the same thing for her little girl that someone just ordered from me". Maybe I am slow. I have been reading your blog from time to time on Lindsey's and just think little Miss Caroline is adorable. I am now feel totally honored to be making her 1st birthday outfit and even more so now that I realize you are a fellow blogger. I'm starting on your creation right after Christmas.
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny! We are very honored to have you make her outfit too! I can't wait to see how cute it is going to look:)
ReplyDeleteI've also been reading your blog from Lindsey's page. Small world!!!