Friday, December 11, 2009

A Mother's love!

I wish I had something new to write about b/c I know you are getting so tired of hearing that our family is sick but I simply don't. I'm going to tell it how it is! Our family (minus Blake) has been on a roller coaster with sickness this week and I'm honestly sooo ready for it to be over with. Caroline started us off a week ago today with a double ear infection and was put on an antibiotic that gave her a horrible upset tummy. On Monday, I came home from work feeling like I had been hit by a truck and felt awlful. I stayed home Tuesday and Wednesday and pretty much slept the entire time hoping to get rid of the viral infection I had. On Thursday, Blake called me saying that Caroline had thrown up all day and wasn't herself so we took her back to the dr only to find out that she now has the stomach virus. She is sooo pitiful too. It just breaks my heart. I'm still not feeling well at all but have to be a work because we are having our Holiday party tomorrow night and I am helping with organizing most of it. I'm just praying that God will lift all of the sickness from Caroline and I and that we will start to feel better soon. It's the hardest thing to see your child sick and knowing that you can't do much to help her. It's hard to understand unless you are a parent how much you can love someone and how they steal your heart away when they look at you and you know they feel awlful. I just hate that there isn't much I can do for her and I hate even worse that I couldn't stay home with her. I'm just praying that she starts feeling better today and that my little girl will be back to her normal self!

1 comment:

  1. Hoping and praying y'all are all back to healthy soon!! I know how it feels, believe me. This too shall pass. Take care!

    ReplyDelete