Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

This is my most favorite time of the year! When I was a little girl my family would always visit my granny and papa on Christmas Eve and have dinner with them and open presents. Then we would head down to my grandmothers house in Conyers to spend the night and have Christmas with her on Christmas day. Through out the past few years, our traditions have changed since our families are changing. This morning I realized that we are doing the same Christmas tradition with Caroline that I had. Tonight we are going to Blake's parents house to eat dinner and open gifts and then we are heading up to spend the night with my parents and spend Christmas day in Cleveland. I'm so thrilled that Caroline will get to share some of the same memories that I had growing up. I LOVED visiting both sets of my grandparents and spending the night with my grandmother. Santa always managed to find me there and then on Christmas day we had about 15 other family members come over to spend Christmas with us.

We hope your family has a wonderful Christmas and that we all remember what the season is about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment