From the title of this post you have probably guessed that Caroline will soon be getting her ear tubes and they can't come soon enough! We took her to the ENT this morning and she has a double ear infection AGAIN. He said her ears look awlful and are filled with fluid and wax. She also didn't do well in the hearing test so he said ear tubes is the best option! Her surgery will be on December 23rd at the outpaient surgery center for Scottish Rite. Blake and I loved the ENT dr and feel very confident that he will do a great job!
I'm just ready for our little girl to get better. She's had a rough couple of weeks and can't seem to get any better. If it's not one thing its another with her lately. So, to try and help that we are keeping her home from daycare the rest of this week and all of next week. I'm hoping that maybe being away from all of the extra germs, her little system can get well. A big thank you to her grandparents and even great grandparents for pitching in to help watch her while Blake and I work. I love you all and we could not get through these tough times without your help! Blake and I are blessed with such wonderful family memebers that truly support us in all that we do!
Sorry for no new pics...several of you have been asking for some but Caroline has been so sick and not in a picture taking mood lately so I don't have any new ones to post. Hopefully this weekend we can get a few for you!
Park City Utah
-
When we first had babies, one of my dreams was that when they each turned
13 - I wanted to take them on a special trip - just them and Scott and I.
I wa...
4 years ago
Feel better little Caroline. Hayes sends kisses to you. Good luck next week.
ReplyDelete