Thursday, December 31, 2009

Birthday outfit!!!


Isn't this the cutest little outfit??? I have been day dreaming about Caroline's 1 year birthday party for awhile now and this outfit is just what I had invisioned. I have to take advantage of having a girl and get her a tutu....right???!!! When I took it out of the box Caroline started squealing and was so happy! I tried it on her and it is perfect! She loves it and I love it...and daddy even said it was cute!!!

I had Tara Rowell make it...you can view her blog here. She does an awesome job and I can't wait to get more monogrammed items from her! Thank you Tara...we love it!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I am sooo excited that you love it! I loved it too but you never know what someone else has in their mind. Can't wait to see more birthday pics. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable outfit! She is going to be such a cute birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable! Hayes thinks it's hot!

    ReplyDelete