Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's my turn!

I haven't been feeling great for a couple of days and last night I can home from work, put Caroline to bed and went to bed myself at 8:20pm. I didn't sleep well all night and when I got up I had a fever and felt like I had been hit by a truck. Needless to say, I didn't make it to work. I ended up going to the dr to make sure I didn't have the flu (that's the LAST thing Caroline needs at this point!). The dr said I have a viral infection...not suprised b/c Caroline had it 2 weeks ago. So, I've been home all day sleeping it off. I'm really ready for our entire family to be well...for at least just one week! I hated having to ask off from work b/c I've had to ask off so much for Caroline recently but there was no way I could have gone in today. I do have to say that Blake has been a WONDERFUL hubby with me being sick. He got Caroline dressed, fed and off to school this morning and has offered to pick her up from daycare so that I don't have to leave the house...and even has offered to cook dinner!(I may have to take him up on that!)

In closing,here's a funny picture of Caroline that Blake took last week when he was home with her. Our poor little girl did not feel good and was worn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment