Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Paci time!

Caroline LOVES her paci's. We have been trying to only let her use them during nap and bedtime but she manages to somehow find a way to have them at other times. Recently she found out where Blake and I keep her paci's and she went to the basket this morning and pulled them all out. She would not let go of them! It was too cute not to take a picture.

Here's a couple of her crawling around playing...notice she has yet to let go of her back up paci's!!!


And here's a cute picture we took of her on Sunday while riding in the car!

We hope everyone is having a great week so far!

2 comments:

  1. She's such a doll! Nora is the same way. When I put her to sleep in her crib, she has a paci in her mouth and one in each hand. We keep a ton of them in the crib with her so she can find them in her sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lindsey! That is so funny about Nora! I guess little girls like their paci's. Caroline has 2 in her crib..one in her mouth and one in her hand! I'm nervous about the day we have to take the paci's away!

    ReplyDelete