



I read a blog post from Lindsey about a park in Forsyth Co. Since we didn't have much on our agenday today, I thought it would be fun to check it out. Caroline had a blast...she mostly enjoyed the little slide but none-the-less we had a great time being outside and enjoying the beautiful weather!









The other "awesome" factor to the playground is she came home after playing for about 45 min and took a three hour nap! Score!
yay! isn't it awesome?!! we totally need to meet up there and let the kids play together and we can socialize of course!
ReplyDeleteYes, it was an awesome playground. She wouldn't explore much beyond the little slide. There were tee ball games going on so the playground was swamped. We totally should meet up there sometime!
ReplyDeleteJust as I put Caroline in the car and closed the doors, this HUGE bees nest feel from the trees since it was soo windy and the bees went crazy. There were millions of bees...I've never seen anything like it. The wind kept carrying them through the air and they ended up reaching the tee ball fields. If I had been one second later closing my car door, we would have been taking a trip to the er. It was crazy!