

Going to a bridal shower for my college roommate Audrey...










Cooking pound cake with grandma and Kendall


Caroline getting her stitches out...
All was well until we came home. I was cooking dinner and then heard a burst of crying and ran to see what happened and noticed that she was bleeding. Her wound had re-opened itself. We weren't even home for 20 minutes from getting stitches out before we've got another accident happening. Really?? Can we ever get a break???!!! So, I called my mom (the nurse of the family) and we both decided that they probably wouldn't do stitches again so the best thing would be to just put neosporin on it and a bandaid. So looks like Caroline will be walking around with a bandaid on for another week or so. I just hope it doesn't get infected now that it's re-opened itself. I'm still not sure what she did but it's possible that she ran into our end table beside our sofa. Or she could have fallen on a toy and just it her head just right that it re-opened it. Either way...it looks like we have an accident prone child!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment