
About 1 sec after taking the picture she of course fell off. I explained to her that was why mommy said to sit on it instead of stand on it. She got up, walked over to the car and spanked it and fussed at it and then came back to me for me to hold her. It was so funny....almost like she thought it was the cars fault!
Tonight, Caroline and I had a girls night out with my mom and her sisters and my cousin. We love getting together with them and need to do it more often than we do.




We ate at Longhorns and they had a cow in the front of the restaurant. Caroline was very into it so we put her on it to get her picture! She thought she was something riding the cow!


I have a wonderful husband because not only was he cool about me having a girls night tonight but he's also letting me out of the house on Saturday night to go to dinner and to see Sex in the City 2 with some friends. It's actually a bachlorette party for my college roommate and I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment