Today is the National day of Prayer! Prayer is something that has grown in my life over the years. I've never been the one to want to pray out loud in front of people or over people. I always liked to close a door and pray by myself. Well God knew that I needed a prayer partner when he put Blake in my life. Blake is awesome at praying and is awesome at what to ask for in a prayer. Blake has forced me out of my comfort zone and to pray together as a couple every night. Not only that but we also pray as a family with Caroline before putting her to bed. It's such a special time and it's really made my relationship with Jesus so much stronger. Blake has truly been a role model for me in that aspect of my life and for that I'm so grateful.
Since it's National prayer day here's a few things that I'm praying for today...
The flood victims of Nashville
The people related to the oil spill
Our country's leaders
Those who are hurting and longing for Jesus's love
My family and my precious daughter
My friends
And...I'm also thanking God for the many many blessings that he's given us that we take for granted everyday. There are times when my faith runs low and when I want to question God but it's at those moments that God uses the people and the world around me to show me how amazing he is if I will just trust him and his plan for me. Today is a great reminder of that!
Park City Utah
-
When we first had babies, one of my dreams was that when they each turned
13 - I wanted to take them on a special trip - just them and Scott and I.
I wa...
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment