Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Update on the Owen Family

So, I just realized that I haven't posted in over a week. Maybe that's because we have been so busy with our schedules, or me just being lazy/tired, or me having nothing new to say or all of the above!!! So here goes me catching everyone up on what we've been doing. We had a pretty good week last week but by Thursday we realized that Caroline was starting to catch something else since her cough was back, her snot had turned green again, and she was wheezing. I pushed it off that it was just her getting over RSV. But when she wasn't getting any better, I ended up taking her in to the dr on Monday (yesterday) and she has a sinus infection. She's on antibiotics with ear drops and an inhaler so she should be feeling pretty good soon! Let's hope it just stays that way b/c her party is this Saturday! Can't believe my baby is going to be a year old.

Not only was Caroline sick but mommy and daddy were too. On Monday morning at 2am I wake up to hearing Blake throwing up and Caroline coughing her lungs out. Mind you that I'm not sleeping well either b/c my sinus's are a mess too. So, let's just say that our night was LONG. I didn't get a wink of sleep from 2am on... I had so much to do yesterday to get ready for her party so I didn't get a chance to rest so I'm extremely tired today. But daddy is on the mend and getting better, I'm starting to feel better and we are just praying that Caroline (or I for that matter) don't catch the stomach bug that daddy had. We stayed away from him and I cleaned the house well so hopefully I killed all of his dirty germs!

Something fun and exciting that we did is get our family pictures done. We used Farrah Nicole to do our pictures and I had her do some of Caroline in her birthday outfit that I had made for her. Farrah did a wonderful job and was very patient with Caroline. I can't wait to see how the pictures turn out!

Other than that, we are just busy working and getting everything ready for our sweet baby girl's 1st birthday. We aren't having many people over...just family but we will all enjoy being together and celebrating miss Caroline! I was just thinking this morning that this time last year I was on bed rest so anxious to see my little one!

Sorry that this post is so wordy,long, and has no pictures. I promise to post pictures of Caroline soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you all get to feeling better soon! Can't wait to see her 1 year pictures - and hear all about the birthday party!

    ReplyDelete