Wednesday, January 6, 2010

PJ day!

I stayed home with Caroline today and we've had a fun day just laying around in our PJ's. I have had little to no movtivation to do anything today...not sure why but that's the way it's been! Caroline is still feeling pretty rough so she's just been laying around too. The inhaler seems to be helping her a little with the wheezing. She HATES using it though and I can't say that I blame her! I'm hoping that she will get better as the week goes on. She still is not interested in eating solids. The last time she had a good meal (as far as solids go) was Saturday. But she is still drinking her bottles so that's good...she's staying hydrated! Here are some pictures that I took of her this afternoon. She finally decided that she wanted play with her toys for a few minutes.



I think she's chewing so much on that toy because her 2 top teeth are cutting through her gums. Poor thing that she's got to deal with teething on top of RSV. But she's being a good sport about it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment