Tuesday, January 5, 2010

RSV

I got a call from the daycare today while at work that Caroline was running a fever and was just very sick. So when I picked her up she seemed to be feeling awlful and was wheezing. I happened to hear one of the dad's say that his son just got over RSV so I immediately started thinking that maybe just maybe that is what is wrong with Caroline. So, I packed her in the car and off we went to the Children's Immediate Care center and much to my instinct, I was right. She tested positive for RSV. She's so pitiful. I'm beginning to think my child will never be well again. We thought after doing the ear tubes that we would be free (at least for a week!) of illness for awhile but it wasn't even a week before she's caught something else. Please pray for her and that she will have a speedy recovery and that she won't need to be hospitalized. They said this can last up to a month. They put her on an inhaler to hope that helps the cough and wheezing. Our family (especially Caroline) could use a break from sickness!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Caroline. We are praying for you. Hope you get better soon. Lacey, let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete