Sunday, January 10, 2010

Our Weekend...

...was super lazy and relaxing. With Caroline having RSV, we didn't go anywhere or do much. We just stayed home and played and slept! Here's some pictures from our weekend.

My niece and nephew had this tunnel thing that they gave Caroline a few weeks ago. Since we really don't have much space we hadn't put it up for her to play with. But on Friday night, Blake and I thought it would be fun to get it out for her and let her crawl through it since we were getting tired of playing with her other toys. These pics aren't that great but she had a good time crawling back and forth through the tunnels.

Notice she still won't let go of her paci's...they are her best friend!

Of course, her daddy thinks he's still a kid and thought he would be able to fit through...not so much!!!


Caroline just sat to the side laughing at her daddy getting stuck.

Here she is on Saturday playing with her entertainer wondering why mommy keeps taking her picture!



On Saturday afternoon, my parents came over to watch Caroline for a few minutes while I went and got stuff for her party. I had fun going to Hobby Lobby, Party City, and Home Goods. Here's a sneak peek at some of her decorations. I'm so excited with all that I have for her party...I can't wait!


And today she played and played with her car. She LOVED getting pushed around the house by mom and dad! She also learned a new trick. She will put her paci's under the hood that lifts up and then take them out. She spent a good part of the day doing that over and over! It's the small things that amuse them! (oh and she has her hood from her jacket on b/c she liked it that way. She loves hats, thank goodness, and wanted to wear it!)


I can't get over how quickly our weekends come and go. I'm sad that we have to go back to the real world tomorrow. Caroline is also going back to daycare. I'm hoping that she'll do okay. She seems to be doing much better but still has a little bit of wheezing and coughing. But no fever and her snot is finally clear again so I'm assuming that's a good sign! Blake and I aren't holding our breath that we will make it this entire week without visiting a doctor...that's just our life these days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment