Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Caroline!


Happy Birthday sweet girl! Your daddy and I are so proud and lucky to have you in our lives! One year ago today our lives changed forever. God blessed us with such a beautiful little girl and we can't wait to see what your future holds! We've had quite a first year trying to learn everything about parenthood. You were such an easy baby and such a great sleeper...and still are! You've really been a joy to be around and have never been a fussy baby! You love to go shopping and out to eat and you will just sit there and be as calm as can be! I know this may not last forever but I sure am enjoying it for now! You've always loved bath time and I swear you are going to be a swimmer like your daddy! Daddy can't wait to take you to the pool this summer. You are eating table food now and love it! Mommy does too b/c it makes things easier:) You are crawling but still aren't walking and I'm perfectly fine with that. I'm not ready for you to grow up too fast! The worst part about your first year is how sick you've been the past 6 months. You have had just about everything you can think of. Daddy and I are ready for spring to be here so you will have a break and get better!


We hope you have a great birthday!!! We can't wait to celebrate many many more with you. We love you!


All photos were taken by Farrah Nicole Photography.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Caroline. I'm not too far behind. Can't wait to see you tomorrow. You are beautiful and I love you.

    -Love Hayes

    ReplyDelete