


Caroline is still a little sick. I honestly can't tell if it's just teething or if she is getting something else. On Friday, she wouldn't eat and threw up twice. Saturday morning she woke up with a fever and a horrible cough so I took her to the dr and they said it was a cold and to start using her ear drops b/c her ears were starting to drain. Great another ear infection:( The fever was gone by Sunday but she still had a horrible cough, runny nose, and wasn't herself. Today we sent her to daycare since we both had to work and when I picked her up they said she had an upset tummy all day, still coughing, still runny nose, and she is starting to wheeze. I looked tonight and her top tooth is breaking through the gums. To all of the moms out there, did your kiddos go through all of these symptoms when cutting teeth? She kind of did this with the bottom two...if this is just teething then she's a dramatic teether and I can't imagine going through this until her mouth is full of teeth!!! Hopefully she'll start to feel better soon. I hate that she's had such a rough 4 months.
In my very un-medical, non-professional opinion I don't think the sickness and teething are related. Granted, everyone in the world will say "stomach teeth" cause babies to be sick, but I think it's an old wive's tale. Just my 2 cents. I bet she has a virus.
ReplyDeleteI know exactly where you're coming from with the sick babe. Luke went to the pediatrician 31 times his first year. No exaggeration, 31 times. We have a print out from our ped to prove it. That's not even counting visits to specialists.
Little miss C will be much better soon. She'll just get better one day, sicknesses will be a thing of the past, and you'll think to yourself, so this is what all those parents were talking about, parenting IS fun! :)
I'm praying she's well very soon.