Here she is riding in her new seat for the first time:



We all had a great weekend. On Saturday, Caroline and I met up with some of our friends and their babies at Webb Bridge Park for a pinic. The weather was perfect...it was such a nice day to get out and get some fresh air. Caroline had so much fun catching up with all of her friends...and so did mommy! I love getting together with the girls. I don't have any pics though b/c I forgot my camera. I thought all morning before leaving to get my camera but of course ran out of the house without it...hopefully one day I'll remember everything that we need!
I ended up staying home with Caroline today because she was running a fever yesterday and hasn't seemed to be feeling any better. I took her back to the dr for an ear check up and the dr said her ears are finally starting to look better. I did ask about tubes and they said that she has to have 6 ear infections in a row. We are on number 4 so we'll see. This new antibiotic that she is on has done a number on her tummy. I just hate that she has to continue to take the medicine but hopefully she'll be better by the end of the week. Since we got to stay home today Caroline had fun destroying her room with all of her toys.



I've also been trying so hard to get a picture of her two new teeth but she won't let me. Her top gums are very swollen so I'm expecting to see teeth up there soon too.
Have a great week!
Hey,
ReplyDeleteI love to see her playing. Hard to imagine Hayes doing that soon. I put pics up on my blog from the park. We loved seeing you.
-Kim