Since this is one of my first posts I thought I would update everyone on what's new in our lives these days. Caroline is growing so fast and I can't get over that she's already 9 months old. I still can't believe that in 3 short months she will be a year old. She has finally learned how to crawl but still isn't interested in crawling fast. She prefers standing and holding onto the furniture. She LOVES crawling under our coffee table and pulling everything off of it. She is only in the 19% percentile for weight...she's 17lbs! She's going to be my little peanut! She's wearing 9m clothes but it won't be long before I'm having to buy her 12m. She doesn't like wearing shoes but I love her cute shoes so I constantly struggle with her to get her to keep them on! She eats 4 7 ounce bottles a day with one stage 2 fruit, one stage 2 veggie, and yogurt. I've tried to get her to eat more but she just isn't interested. She also eats fruit puffs everyday and if I would let her she would eat the entire container....she LOVES them! She's also starting to drink applejuice from a sippy cup! I can already tell it's going to be a hard transition to get her to switch from a bottle to a sippy cup....I'm open to any suggestions! Some of the other foods she's tried are green beans, pasta, meats, and cheese. She loves bathtime and her daddy swears she's going to be a swimmer! He might be right...she loves kicking and splashing! We've struggled to keep her healthy...the poor thing has battled 3 ear infections and hands-foot-mouth disease. We are hoping for healthier days ahead!
Other than watching Caroline grow, Blake and I are busy working and keeping up with household chores! I feel like I always have a long to do list ahead of me but we somehow manage to get everything done!
In closing, I'll post a few pics since I know that's what most of you probably want to see anyway!!!

This is Caroline in her favorite spot...the middle of our coffee table!

Here's Caroline and daddy before her baby dedication in September!

Here she is furniture cruising!

All worn out from church!
No comments:
Post a Comment