Monday, November 16, 2009

Grocery store fun!

Watch out grandma...there's a new cook in town!!!

Caroline and I went to the grocery store after work today. I usually hate dragging her to the store on Monday's because she is so tired and worn out from daycare and usually falls asleep by the time we pull into Publix, it's already dark outside, and it makes us get home at the time she normally goes to bed. But since we had a busy Saturday and Sunday, we had to go tonight. She was soooo good and such a flirt with everyone. She made friends with the deli workers,the pharmacist,cashier, and bag boy. She loved checking everything out that I was putting in the cart..her favorite thing was the dough roller.

I also finally got a picture of her two adorable teeth! I love this little girl so much and thank God everyday for allowing me to be her mommy!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie!! She should be proud of those teeth--she worked hard on getting them!

    ReplyDelete