


Today Caroline and I met up with my mom at Mall of Georgia to shop for a holiday dress for my work Christmas party. I asked mom to tag along with me because it's hard to shop and try on things by myself with a 9 month old. Don't get me wrong...Caroline is the BEST shopper and doesn't hardly make a peep but it's much easier to get things done with another set of hands on deck! We had a good time and found some good deals! We ran into Santa a couple of times and had a few other cute "picture moments" but I forgot my camera...go figure! Caroline loves for Grandma to tag along because grandma is such a sucker for buying her things. We let Caroline do her first build-a-bear and she loved it! (again, would have been a good time to have a camera!!!) She got a moose and she sings "Frosty the snowman". Caroline really loves Mickey and Minnie right now. Everytime she see's them on TV she goes nuts so when we walked into JCPenny and saw these big Christmas Mickey and Minnie she was smiling from ear to ear. It also sings "Here comes Santa Clause". So cute! I'm so ready to start putting up my Christmas decorations. Christmas is my favorite holiday and I can't wait to see the look on Caroline's face once we get everything put up. I have so many memories of Christmas as a child and I can't wait to start some of the same traditions with Caroline.
No comments:
Post a Comment