Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone!!! Work has been so busy this week so I'm ready for the weekend to be here so I can relax! I have no new pictures to post since I've been so busy this week...haven't had time to snap a few of my cutie! I thought I would update on what is going on in our lives these days! Caroline is sick yet again. I picked her up on Wednesday from daycare and she felt extremely hot so I checked her temp when I got home and it was 103. I was determined that it was still her ears since we've had so much trouble with getting them to clear up. Since Blake was off on Thursday, he took her to the dr's office. They said that she has a viral infection and we will have to let it run it's course. She also has bumps in the back of her throat so she's got a sore throat....guess that's why eating and drinking her bottles have been so difficult lately! Daddy stayed home with her again today since I had a lot to catch up on at work. I'm hoping after resting for a couple of days that the fever will go away. More importantly, I'm ready for Caroline to get out of this every other week sickness.

Our good news is my mom went for her 2 week follow up appointment and she found out that the cancer did not spread!!! I am so excited for her. She has been through a lot this year and hearing 4 weeks ago that she had cancer was not the news any of us wanted to hear. But thankfully after 2 surgeries, the dr's were able to remove it all and she is cancer free. We are thanking God for answering our many many prayers and for allowing mom to have such a great outcome!

Have a great weekend! I promise to put some pics up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment