Thursday, November 5, 2009

Still Sick

The last few days Caroline has been so fussy, grabbing at her ears, and was wheezing. So Blake and I made the decision to take her back into the dr's office for a re-check on her ears (she was just there last week with double ear infection) to make sure they were healing....and guess what?!? She still has a double ear infection. They gave us a stronger antibiotic this time so hopefully she'll start to feel better in a few days. This is her 3rd ear infection in 2 months and she's been on the same antibiotic for all three of them so I think her body is getting immune to it. If she keeps having ear infections then we are going to have to look at doing tubes. Poor baby:(

She did get to stay home with daddy all day today and it sounds like they had a blast. They slept till 9:00 and then went for a walk to enjoy the beautiful weather we've been having. Blake loves having Thursday's off because it gives him bonding time with Caroline. She is usually asleep by the time he gets home from work during the week so Thursday's allow them time to catch up from missing each other!

Other news...Caroline is moving on up to a big girl carseat soon. Blake and I bought one for my car and tried it out tonight and it worked perfectly so I am going to order one for his car (since he takes her to daycare) and then we'll be set!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Caroline and I are meeting up with some of our friends at the park on Saturday and then we are going to Cleveland to check on grandma/grandpa on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment