Thursday, November 12, 2009

On the go

So I have totally underestimated Caroline's ability to crawl. She has been crawling for awhile now but has never been fast at it. When she first started crawling, she would just do the military crawl with one arm but recently she has learned how to get on all fours to get around. But even on all fours, she seemed to get around slowly....or so I thought! Our night routine consists of getting home, eating dinner, bath and then bed. Usually when we go upstairs to start bath time I would let her play with her toys on the floor while I put water in the bath tub and get her PJ's ready,etc and she would stay in that one spot the entire time. Last night I sat her on the floor and went to the bathroom to start her water and turned around and there she was just standing up holding onto the cabinet doors. I couldn't get over how quickly she had crawled in there....and she was very proud of herself too! So now the fun begins!!! So to prepare for her being all over the place...daddy installed this.

Guess it's time to baby proof the rest of my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment