Monday, January 31, 2011

Our Monday

What a day Caroline and I have had. I just can't believe all we went through today. Let's just say that we both were sick yesterday so I decided to stay home today to REST. But we ended up being at my dr's office from 11:30am-3:00pm. During that time, Caroline had a melt down with goldfish, a nasty poop that smelt up the entire room, and I was about to have an anxiety attack from it all! We both were exhausted from being up all night last night with C having a 103 fever and cough. I had hoped to nap between my dr visit and her's but it didn't happen. It was a ROUGH day.

Good news is we had her 2 year check-up with her sick visit and she's perfect. She's meeting all of her milestones and beyond. She didn't gain weight from 18 months to now but they aren't concerned since she gained in height. She's in the 50th% for height and 5th% for weight. She is only 23lbs...my little shrimp!!!

I have pictures to post from our fun girls lunch we had with my family on Saturday. Hopefully I'll be able to do that sometime this week. I'm just SO tired from our crazy day of going and going that I'm heading to bed! Glad to put Monday behind me!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my how we have all had a day like that but I am hopeing today is better for you. My friends daughter is turning 3 tomorrow and is just now 25lbs. I think it is a girl thing to be adorable and petite. Tell her to enjoy it while it last :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It isn't right to be a mom and not have one of these days! Today was much better so for that I'm thankful! Yes, I think it is s little girls thing to be small and petite! We called her peanut before she was born... Guess she is just living up to her nickname!

    ReplyDelete