If you read my post below, you saw that Caroline and I had a horrible Monday...even though we didn't go to work/daycare. How is that possible??? Anyway...today turned out to be a much better day. Caroline went back to daycare since it seems as if her fever and runny nose/cough is from teething. She did great and was excited to see her friends. I went back to work and was doing well until 10:00 when I about passed out. I started feeling so yucky but I'm not the type of person to announce that I feel bad and am about to pass out b/c I get embarassed(silly-I know!). Luckily, one of my co-workers came into my office about the time that I thought I was going to fall out of my seat and got the nurse two doors down and they helped me out. Ends up my blood pressure was high (go figure!) and blood sugar levels were low. So, I ate some crackers and felt much better. It's just an off set from the other issues I've been having since Saturday. Another story for another day!!!
So, as promised...here's some pics from our fun girls lunch. I've mentioned on my blog before but my mom and her sisters and their daughters all get together every 2-3 months to celebrate the birthdays for those months. We always involve food in our get together too...who wouldn't?? We met at Journey's End again...my absolute favorite southern food cooking restaurant. I could eat there everyday..but then I would be 100 lbs heavier so it's probably a good thing that it's so far away from us!I usually get good pics of everyone and a group shot but with 2 two year olds and 4 other kids..we didn't get around to it! Plus, I was feeling pretty crapy so I wasn't in the mood for pics! Oh well...there's always next time!



Caroline got to celebrate her birthday again...this child is going to think it's her birthday every weekend!! She got lots of cool stuff from my aunts and cousins! Fun times!



And here's a tired little girl who was more than ready for a nap!
No comments:
Post a Comment