Monday, February 14, 2011

Birthday and Valentines Day!

Saturday was my mom's birthday! Caroline and I called her early Saturday morning to sing "Happy Birthday" to her. I wasn't sure that Caroline would actually sing but she did and she didn't miss a word! It was precious and I know it made my mom's day! We celebrated her birthday last night at my parents house. We had a yummy dinner and Caroline and I had picked out a yummy cake for her!


Grandma with her wonderful grandkids!

Caroline was a little excited about eating cake and ate the entire thing! She is serious about her sweets!


Caroline had a fun Valentines day today! She woke up to find a Valentine Minnie Mouse that mommy and daddy had bought her! I had told Blake to take pictures of her this morning since I leave for work before she gets up. Here she is posing with her goodies!!! I could just eat her up...I love her so much!




She also celebrated at her school and came home with this card holder that she had painted and it was full of Valentines and other goodies!


Eating her Valentine sucker!

Playing with her PlayDoh that she got from a friend at school!


We hope you all had a great Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment