Monday, February 14, 2011

Organization is key!

I am a very detailed and organized person. I love love love when things are clean, neat, and organized. Recently Caroline's toys/baby clothes have taken over our garage and it was starting to kill me how un-organized our garage looked. So, when my father-in-law bought us a garage organizing kit I was beyond thrilled. My in-laws came over a couple of weeks ago and we went out to dinner and came home to put up the shelving units. It didn't take Chris and Blake long to put it together and the after product is amazing. I LOVE it! I so wish I had taken a before picture to compare the two. Here are some pictures of the after product. They aren't the best pictures since I was trying to take them with my car in the garage so you can't really see just HOW great and organized our garage looks but you get the idea! I mean I don't have to bang my car door on the tricycle or the doll house or our coffee table (that we had to break down) when getting out of the car!...you get my gist???



And we have so much more room to grow in our garage...which is nice to know seeing how quickly kids can add things to your house!


So I want to give a big thank you to my in-laws for bringing organization back to my life!!! Now if I could just get a backsplash in my kitchen...ummm??!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment