Today is my sweet Caroline's 2nd birthday! I can hardly believe that it's been two years already. Time truly has flown by. Blake and I are so thankful that God chose us to be her parents. She is truly an amazing kid and we just can't seem to get enough of her! I love that at two years old she loves singing Jesus Loves Me at night before going to bed! I know that she probably doesn't understand what she's singing but I pray that as she gets older that she will have a deep desire to love God and to follow him. I also love her sweet and very cute personality! She can make me laugh so hard at the crazy things she does and there isn't a time when we go out that someone comments on how adorable she is. I do wish that she didn't have mommy's shy-ness at times...maybe she'll break out if it one day! I love that she's all girl and SO prissy. I wouldn't have it any other way! I love how quickly she has learned things and how much she can say. She amazes me everyday with something new! I love her big brown eyes and big bows in her hair! I love that when I'm away from her I can think of her and it brings a smile to my face!

Happy Birthday sweet girl! Mommy and daddy love you so much!!!
PS. I promise to put up pictures of her big weekend later this week! We are all trying to re-coup after all of the fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment