Monday, January 10, 2011

More snow pics!

Looks like we have another snow day tomorrow! I'm excited but we are all starting to get cabin fever...it doesn't take much for us!!! Our little Caroline has been WILD today! It's been fun though. We ventured out a couple more times today to see the snow. Hopefully we'll be able to play outside in it tomorrow too. I'll probably have to dig myself out sometime later this week b/c there's about 7-8 inches of snow in our driveway. I think the way our driveway sits and with Blake's car being in the driveway when it snowed last night, there ended up being a drift and the snow just piled up where I would normally back my car out. Right now, I'm fine being snowed in...but I eventually need to go back to work later this week!!!

This is what our driveway looks like. It's crazy how deep that snow is!

Ready to go play again!




1 comment:

  1. I just love all of your snow pictures! It looks like you've had a fun few days!

    ReplyDelete