





Then we left there and went to my parents house and stayed there until this afternoon. We had so much fun hanging out with our family. Santa came to visit Caroline and left her with some cool toys!!! My mom and dad totally spoiled everyone again this year! They gave Blake and I a Wii. So, I guess I can say good-bye to my husband for awhile!!! He's now got an iPhone and a Wii to keep him entertained!! Here's Caroline on Christmas Eve night waiting up for Santa!

Christmas morning!



Getting ready to go to my brother and SIL's house for Christmas lunch.

Rocking out with Maddox's guitar. She seemed to be more interested in my niece and nephew's toys than she was her's!


Sweet girl was SOOO tired in this picture. She did NOT take a nap on Christmas day. Just too much to do and see!

Kendall with her favorite Christmas picture....her boyfriend Justin Bieber.

I think the best part of our Christmas was the beautiful snow. It started about 10:30 and didn't stop until we went to bed. We got about 3-4 inches in Cleveland. Caroline really enjoyed getting outside and playing in it!


Caroline ended up staying with my parents tonight since Blake and I both work tomorrow and the daycare is closed. Blake and I have been lost tonight without her home with us. It's amazing how attached your heart is for your children!! Caroline is in good hands though and will have a blast with her cousins tomorrow. I'm only working half a day tomorrow and then I'm off the rest of the week! Can't wait to bring in the new year!!!
Nora was the same way with her presents. After two or so, she was done and just wanted to play with what she'd opened. Must be their age! So cute, though! Love little C's christmas outfits.
ReplyDelete