After we got the phones, we headed to Leonx mall to ride the pink pig! Caroline loved it but sat so still the entire ride. It was funny.




Then we decided to go ahead and put C through the torture of seeing Santa! I knew she wouldn't like him but I wanted that yearly photo! I'm such a mean mommy!!! And, I was right...she HATED him. I mean shaking she was so scared of him.

So, we caved and saved her from the old man and took a picture with her! After we walked away, she said "Sweet Santa"! We laughed so hard! Guess he's not so bad afterall..or maybe it was the cute toy he gave her that helped win her over!

Then we came home for naps! I went to visit my friend Kim, who just had the sweetest little baby girl! Then we got ready and met my parents at a Japanese restaurant for dinner! Yummy! C loved the cupcakes!


Tonight, Blake and I are going to my company's holiday party! Should be fun! C is going to spend the night with my parents so I'm sure she'll enjoy getting spoiled!!!
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment