So, you can see that my mind is CRAZY right now! Which is why I haven't been blogging in awhile. I do good to have clean clothes to wear these days! It's SO hard being a working mommy but it's also rewarding. I love that C gets to play and socialize with kids all day. She is learning SO much and for that I"m grateful. She says and comes up with something new everyday. On the way home tonight, I asked if she had a good day today and she said, "Zes (yes) I did. Play with friends". So I asked if she had fun playing with her friends today and she shouted, "Zes!!!". It was so cute!
In other news, my mom was so generous to me for my birthday and gave me a new camera. My last camera was good but it would take forever to take a picture and by the time it took the picture, Caroline was on to other things! Plus it got sand in it when we went to Savannah in August so it was time for an upgrade! Let me just say that I LOVE my new camera! Thanks mom! I tried it out last night and could not believe how great the picture was. So, I ran upstairs where Blake was reading books to Caroline and took a quick picture. Here's my two cuties!

Blake and I went to my holiday party last Saturday. We had a blast!! They gave us a free room to stay in so we took full advantage and had Caroline spend the night with my parents! It was just what we needed. Blake and I have not been out for a night by ourselves since Caroline was born. Our crazy work schedules can also wear on our relationship so a night just for ourselves was great! I had a great time with my co-workers at the party and will be so sad to say good bye to them on Friday. But God has wonderful things in store for my family and I'm excited for my next adventure!
Sorry for such a long and random post...just felt like getting my thoughts out tonight!!! I'm hoping that when I can knock some things off my to-do list that I will be able to relax and enjoy this time of the year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment